Friday, November 12, 2010

Completely Random

No new pics to upload, well at least none that do not include goofy faces and the backs of heads, sigh. No news other than the boys are growing like weeds and loving fall.

Did want to share a random thought or two of Nick's. I would love to have some insight as to how his little brain works. He is so random. I cant recall most of what he says these days but one thing that just sticks in my mind was after he got out of the shower the other night. He was drying off and came out of the bathroom and said "Mom, I don't think I am going to marry Elle after all". This is a little girl at school that used to sit by him that he had a crush on. I don't think she returned the crush. I said "Ok, Nicholas, that is fine with me but what made you decide that" and by the way I had no idea he was pondering matrimony. And he said "Well, I think that after we get married she wont let me drink wine." My response "Hmmm, you may be right but is that important to you?" and his said "No, but just in case". Well ok.

He comes up with these jewels, and Greyson does some times too but I think he is a bit more practical in this thought process (like "hmmmmm, mommy is busy brushing her hair, I will now go steal a brownie"). If I can think of more, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment