Thursday, June 10, 2010

What is he doing behind my back?

Not much time to update, have to cut the grass. Just wanted to post some cute pics of the boys. Thank you Bryant for whatever you were doing behind my back to get the boys to laugh. I am probably glad I dont know what it was.

Bryant is helping him Mom get his grandfather's house ready to rent and is rebuilding a deck, so I am going to cut the grass for him. What a handy man to have around! Uh, when you finish that, how 'bout finishing those cabinets you have been working on for a year and a half now? Seriously, I am glad he is helping his Mom out but a little more enthusiasm for my half finished cabinets would be nice.


So I am going to cut the grass. Cant believe Bryant is letting me. Not that I have been begging to cut it or anything but I don't think he approves of my "you mow to get done as fast as you can" philosophy of grass cutting. I just don't see the point of mowing different ways each time and setting the blade so the grass is not too short. I mean, heck, if you cut it short, you don't have to cut it again quite so soon. Yes, this is why I am rarely allowed, ok never allowed, to cut the grass. But since we have had so much rain, and I lost my youngest child in it today, I am giving it a go with his blessings. Alright, not his blessings, he did grimace a few times while showing me how to use it. At least he has not called to check on me yet. Crap, spoke to soon.


Boys are great. T-ball is officially over tomorrow night. I think. We were rained out 6 games so there may be some make ups next week. Nicholas loved it and both he and Grey are dying to play fall ball. Will have to see how that works out with soccer and whatever else they decide to take up during the fall. Boys and their sports.




Some quick pics from today. The boys just looked so cute in their play clothes this afternoon that I had to take some pictures before they left to go climb the apple tree at Pawpaw's house. My photo philosophy these days is to take as many pictures as I can while they are semi clean, 'cause it don't last long.

Bryant was doing God knows what behind my back but whatever it was, it had the boys rolling, so thanks, B, for the cute pics.




3 comments:

  1. hey nice blog. Cute kids. I am here to follow u & hope u follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog name! AND your boys are adorable!

    I am a new follower!! =)

    www.sharingthepagesoflife.com
    www.enoughtoliveextratogive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa,

    I found your little blog from Mckmama's community! Your boys are ADORABLE!

    I'm glad I found you...and now I think I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete