Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it too early for Christmas?

Every year it seems that Christmas, and all the hooplah surrounding it, starts a bit earlier. Until I had these two, I did a lot of growning about Christmas decorations the day after Halloween. Now it cant come soon enough. We have slowly been decorating the house. First it was colored icicles in the back yard. Then, taking advantage of our 70 degree weather in November, I put the lights on the trees our front. Now, per N's instructions, we can take two new decorations out of the attic every day. Why are we doing it this way? So I dont have spend a whole day putting up all the decorations, what a job that is. Also, so I am not sick of Christmas decorations before Christmas actually gets here. But mainly it is because every morning my boys wake up and ask excitedly "what are we going to decorate today"?

Christmas decorations, the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment