Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sooooooo Long

I cannot believe it has been sooooo long since my last post/update. Just chalk it up to a busy summer. Not making excuses, ok yeah I am, but between the restaurant, the boys, their activities and life in general, I cannot seem to find the time to sit down and form a coherent though, much less enough to fill a blog post.

Life is good, the boys are great, and summer has been even better than the spring. But sadly it is coming to an end. Yes, that's right, school is just around the corner. Like next week, can you believe it? Both boys will be in school. Once again I have mixed feelings about this. My baby will be in Kindergarten, wth? How did this happen? But he is soooo excited and I am so very excited for him.

We have already purchased all school supplies, the boys and I made a big day of it. We had a lunch date, some play time, a trip to the store to get our supplies, then finished it up with ice cream from Maggie Moo's. Ahhhhh, what could be better?

That's about it for the update tonight. I will try to update with some pictures after school starts and some Birthday pics.

I'll close with few pics of the boys this summer.




Home Improvement Project? Yes, they are painting with oil based paint and yes, that is one of my dining room walls.


The Boys of Summer. Nick and Grey with their cousins, Evan and Dylan.Exploring the fort at our local park.


Greyson slid down this poll about 30 times and now wants one at home.


4th of July. Lakeside waterslide, family, watermelon, fireworks. Its a hard life.

I am a little concern with his fashion choices. In case you cant make it out, he is wearing his batting helmet, his tie dyed Spiderman shirt, denim shorts and spiderman snow boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment