Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Look for the New Year

So I have had my blog for over a year and have decided to give it a little reconstructive surgery. Which means you will see some changes in layout and colors over the next couple of weeks. This will change almost daily, so if the blog looks different 3 days in a row, don't think you are crazy. I am doing it myself, so I will change it around and if I don't like it, I will change it around some more. If any of you have an opinion on a certain style or color I am using, please let me know. My goal is to have something fresh, something that I am comfortable working with, but also something that is easy and pleasing to read. So once again, opinions are welcome.

If the snow does not cancel school tomorrow, Greyson will have his Christmas program at school and I will post those pictures and a few others once I get them uploaded.

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment